You can now book blood tests online at Hampshire Hospitals via this link
You are now able to access MSK triage without a GP referral via www.circlehealth.eql.ai
In line with government guidance, we request that all patients aged 11 years and above wear a face covering when attending the surgery for any reason.
Government Advice on Shielding
- People who were identified as clinically extremely vulnerable (CEV) to coronavirus were advised to ‘shield’ during the first wave of the pandemic.
- Shielding advice was lifted in most parts of the country on 1 August 2020. This means the vast majority of people considered CEV are no longer being advised to shield.
- There are two specific exceptions to this in Leicester City and North East Shielding advice is still in place in these areas but will be lifted from 5 October.
- Therefore, unless Government policy changes again, from 5 October no-one in England will be advised to shield.
- Areas that are subject to local lockdown restrictions are not automatically subject to shielding guidance; the decision to introduce shielding advice is currently made on a case by case basis by the UK Deputy Chief Medical Officer (DCMO) alongside the local Director of Public Health (DPH).
- If shielding guidance is re-introduced in a particular area, people considered clinically extremely vulnerable, as well as local health system colleagues, will be informed of the changes.